Chef Daniele Repetti, from Il Nido del Picchio (The nest of woodpecker) restaurant in Carpaneto Piacentino (PC),
one Michelin Star, has presented a very special menu during the Italian Cuisine World Summit Roadshow in Beijing.
Master Guest Chef at Peking Café, assisted by the hosting chef Valter Gosatti and his brigade, he has put together
a menu that celebrated Italian cuisine and flowers, which are the theme of the Peking Café.
Here the tasteful,scented and eye catching menu:
- - 24 month aged Grana Padano cheese millefeuille, asparagus, flowers and balsamic vinegar
- - Crudo di ricciola (raw amberjack) marinated in orange juice, minted broad bean mousse, tomato dust, mixed herbs, flowers, tea smoked savoury meringues
- - Prawn filled ravioli, cream of pease, mixed herbs, flowers and candied lemon
- - Boston lobster on a bed of fresh garden vegetable, basil scented olive oil and yogurt
- - White chocolate cold soup, karkade’ (African red berry) jelly, rose tea jelly, meringues mignon, almond powder