The Italian Cuisine and Wines World Summit has celebrated once again its success with a new exceptional
stop in the Capital of the Republic of China, Beijing, from the 7th to the 16th of June.
Realized in collaboration with the Embassy of Italy to the P.R.C., the Italian Trade Agency – Beijing Office,
theItalian Chamber of Commerce in China, Beijing became for one week the world capital of the unique food and wines
of Italy, thanks to the presence of 6 Michelin-starred Guest Chefs, two spectacular Master Pizza Makers
and one Super Butcher from Tuscany, hosted and supported by the Chefs of the best Italian Restaurants in
Beijing. Among the most important features of the Summit: the Opening Gala at Via Roma Restaurant,
Kempinski Hotel Lufthansa Centre showcasing an unprecedented parade of star Chefs for a celebration of
Italian Cuisine, beloved so much by the Chinese people; the Night of the Stars, with 2 Italian Chefs with
3 Michelin stars each, Heinz Beck and Umberto Bombana, cooking together in a historic dinner at Opera
Bombana Restaurant; the Farewell Party, a special and informal bbq dinner attended by all the Summit
Chefs and Chinese food lovers in the Venice-styled Florentia Village, not far from Beijing.
The Summit was made possible thanks to partners and sponsors such as IRC-Italian Restaurant Consulting
Grana Padano, olio Barbera, birra artigianale La Cotta and Molini Pizzuti,.
1. Summit Opening Gala Dinner – Via Roma restaurant, Kempinski hotel Lufthansa Centre
2. The night of the stars, chef Heinz Beck & chef Umberto Bombana – Opera Bombana restaurant***
3. Chef Paolo Gramaglia master guest chef - Flames restaurant, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
4. La Pizza Gourmet dinner – La Pizza Soho Shangdu
5. Summit farewell party – Bella Vita restaurant, Florentia Village